In compliance with the provisions of the Organic Act 15/1999 of 13 December on Personal Data Protection from Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016, related to the protection of natural persons regarding the processing and free flow of personal data, and for which Directive 95/46/CE (General Data Protection Regulation, or GDPR) is revoked, EVOTEC CONSULTING S.L. makes the following statements:
- In conformity with Article 5 of the above mentioned Organic Act 15/1999, it is informed that data entered on forms will be stored in an automated file, property of EVOTEC CONSULTING S.L., which guarantees all security measures required by regulation.
- Your personal data will be processed in order to carry out web traffic analysis, manage your eventual involvement in personnel selection processes, both present and future, and manage the sending of commercial communications. In no case shall we use your personal data for any purpose other than those listed above and expressly accepted by you.
- Specifically, we will process the following data:
– Identifying data: first name, last names, ID number, mailing address, email address, etc.
– Data about personal traits and social characteristics, in the event you have added them on your résumé.
- Whenever data are collected from the form and not from any other field such as the contact email, it shall be required to provide at least those fields marked with an asterisk, since EVOTEC CONSULTING S.L. will not otherwise be able to accept or manage compliance with the established relationship.
- EVOTEC CONSULTING S.L. is responsible for the files and agrees not to use data for any purpose other than that for which they haven been collected, nor will they unlawfully give them to any third parties. EVOTEC CONSULTING S.L. is also committed to process your data in a confidential manner, as well as to implement the necessary technical, organizational and security measures to avoid their unauthorized use or access according to current regulations related to data protection.
- EVOTEC CONSULTING S.L. has adopted legally required technical and organizational measures for their information system in order to guarantee the safety and confidentiality of stored data, thus avoiding, to the extent possible, their modification, loss, or unauthorized use or access.
- User will be responsible, in any case, for the truthfulness of data provided, and EVOTEC CONSULTING S.L. will reserve the right to exclude from registered services any users who had provided false or wrong information, notwithstanding any other actions applicable under the Law.
- Data provided through our website will be kept for as long as necessary for the purpose they have been collected and/or for as many years as needed in order to comply with legal obligations.
- EVOTEC CONSULTING S.L. reserves the authority to modify this Policy with the purpose of adapting it to legislative developments, case-law criteria, industry practices, or the entity’s interests. Any modification to it will be duly announced in advance for you to be completely aware of its content.
- Certain services provided at this website may contain specific conditions with stipulations on Personal Data Protection. You may find information about them in the relevant sections.
- You have the following rights over your personal data:
– Right to request access to personal data.
– Right to request their rectification or deletion.
– Right to object.
– Right to request a processing restriction.
– Right to data portability.
- In order to exercise your access, rectification, cancellation and objection rights, you must send a written statement at making reference to “Data Protection.”